Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sexual Intercourse, doing it the correct way: Do you know how to?

He always knows the right words to say at the right moment to get me all rows up, as if I was not ready already.


Suddenly there was a knock at the door, he said relax honey, I will get it. It was room service he ordered.


Champaign on ice with fruits and French vanilla ice- cream, he knows I love French vanilla.


We made a toasted to new beginning and vow to stay together until death do us path.


He them begin to feed me fruits and I do likewise while we drink Champaign. What a site to see, lovers eating ice-cream in the midnight hour with the light down low.

I slowly begin to take part of my lingerie off and lie slowly on the bed, he then draw close to me and begin to kiss me in a romantic way. If my blood was not running, it was running now.


We kissed and cursed while rolling around on the bed for a while. He looks into my eyes and rolls his finger through my long black hair. I felt like I was zap with a laser when he touches me.

It finally happened, penetration has occurred, Awa, what a feeling

New book by Carl Mathis titled INTERCOURSE - Do You Know The Person Sleeping in Your Bed?
"COMING THIS DECEMBER"

No comments:

Post a Comment